How to Fill SSC CGL 2018 Online Application Form (Step by Step Guide) ?
Last time i have shared Best Books for SSC CGL 2018 exam and then Lots of people asked me to write an article about How to Register Online for SSC CGL 2018 Examination and Today am going to share full info with step by step guide to fill SSC CGL form online from your own home and from your won Laptop / Computer or Mobile. As You know SSC accept form only through online mode from 2014.
INTRODUCTION and Things to Remember before Filling online form :-
- You must Need an working Net connection to fill online form.
- First you need to register on SSC official website then Fill the form and then payment of Fees.
- Online Application Date is available from **.**.2018 to **.**.2018 (5:00 PM).
- You can only submit one application form so be careful while filling application form.
- Rs. 100 fee for General candidates and Women candidates , ST , SC , OBC and Ex-Servicemen’s fees exempted .
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED to fill SSC CGL form 2018:
- 10th class Mark-sheet with Roll No.
- Class 12th mark sheet , Graduation marks.
- Working E Mail ID and Mobile no.
- latest Scanned Photo in small size and Scanned Signature in JPEG. 30 kb to 50 kb (100 Pixel by 120 Pixel) W x H . You can edit photo in MS paint or Adobe Photoshop.
- Aadhar card (Optional) .
- Internet banking or Credit or Debit card for Online payment. You can also pay by chalan though SBI bank.
5) After this hit Submit Button at the bottom of the page. Once you filled the details you can’t change it so be carefull while filling.
STEP-II (APPLICATION FILLING PART)
1) Login to Apply by entering registration Number and password, which was generated in Part-I
STEP-III (PAYMENT of FEES)
- After submitting form you need to pay fee of Rs. 100
4) Make payment by entering the relevant details of net banking or credit card.