- 1 Jammu and Kashmir GK (General Knowledge) PDF Download 2018
- 2 List of Wildlife Sanctuaries in Jammu & Kashmir (J&k) with Respect to 2018
- 3 List of National Park in Jammu & Kashmir(J&k) in 2018
- 4 Jammu and Kashmir GK Question Answers and Quiz 2018
- 4.1 Which state in India has the Muslim-majority population?
- 4.2 What’s Article 370 of the Constitution of India?
- 4.3 Which State in India has its own official state flag?
- 4.4 What’s the duration of Jammu & Kashmir Assembly?
- 4.5 Where is the Mata Vaishno Devi located?
- 4.6 Where is the world’s highest green golf course located?
- 5 J&K current affairs 2018
Jammu and Kashmir GK & Current Affairs 2018 PDF Download :- Jammu and Kashmir is crown of India and will be Crown forever. We have collected the full list of General Knowledge of Jammu & Kashmir Current Affairs 2018 & 2019 in Hindi Urdu and English in PDF format. These couurent afains will help you in each and every competitive exam specially for JKSSB Teachers notification and other Graduate and 12th level JKSSB exams. These Jammu and Kashmir GK quiz 2018 will help you in exams like SSC CGL 2018-19. We inform you all that this PDF will get update every month with new updates.
Jammu and Kashmir Histry GK :- J & K is the Most northern state of Indian and This state shares border with Himachal Pradesh and Punjab to the South, and J & K shares the International Border with China in the North and East. In Jammu and Kashmir, the areas of Jammu (including Poonch), Kashmir, Ladakh, Baltistan and Gilgit are included. Their are 65% Population is Muslim in the state and 7% of them are from Bodh Religion. in The Jammu region 75% population is Hindu. Their are two capital of J&K state i.e. summer capital is Srinagar and the winter capital of Jammu-Tawi The Kashmir region is considered as the ‘paradise of the world’ and Jammu is the City of Temples.
J & K General Knowledge 2018 PDF Books for JKSSB :- The main rivers are Sindhu, Jhelum and Chenab. There are many beautiful lakes here: Dul, Wular and Nagin. Most of Kashmir’s areas are mountainous. Most of Kashmir is located in the valleys of Chyam, Jhelum and Indus river. The famous crop of the Kashmir Valley is rice, which is the main food of the residents here. Mecca, wheat, barley and oats are the main crops respectively. The main minerals are coal, zinc, copper, lead, bauxite, cottage cheese, limestone, khadiya clay, slate, ceramic, asbestos etc. and precious metals such as gold, sapphire etc. The tourism industry is a key business in Kashmir, which has huge revenue for the state. In this section we are publishing the Basic General Knowledge Quiz GK Quiz about Jammu and Kashmir(J&K) .
Jammu and Kashmir GK (General Knowledge) PDF Download 2018
|Admission to Union||26 October 1947|
|Number of Districts||22|
|Name of Governor||Narinder Nath Vohra|
|Current Chief Minister
Deputy Chief Minister
Nirmal Kumar Singh
|Area & Rank||85,806 sq mi – 5th Rank|
|Population & Rank (2011)||12,548,926& 19th Rank|
|Service Selection Board||JKSSB|
List of Wildlife Sanctuaries in Jammu & Kashmir (J&k) with Respect to 2018
1 Baltal-Thajwas Wildlife Sanctuary Ganderbal 1987
2 Changthang Cold Desert Wildlife Sanctuary Leh 1987
3 Gulmarg Wildlife Sanctuary Baramulla 1987
4 Hirapora Wildlife Sanctuary Shopian 1987
5 Hokersar Wildlife Sanctuary 1992
6 Jasrota Wildlife Sanctuary Kathua 1987
7 Karakoram Wildlife Sanctuary Leh 1987
8 Lachipora Wildlife Sanctuary Baramulla 1987
9 Limber Wildlife Sanctuary Baramulla 1987
10 Nandini Wildlife Sanctuary 1987
11 Overa Aru Wildlife Sanctuary Anantnag 1987
12 Rajparian Wildlife Sanctuary Anantnag 2002
13 Ramnagar Rakha Wildlife Sanctuary Jammu 1981
14 Surinsar Mansar Wildlife Sanctuary Udhampur/Sambha/Jammu 1981
15 Trikuta Wildlife Sanctuary Reasi 1981
List of National Park in Jammu & Kashmir(J&k) in 2018
1 City Forest(Salim Ali) Srinagar 1992
2 Dachigam National Park Srinagar/ Pulwama 1981
3 Hemis National Park Leh 1981
4 Kishtwar National Park Kishtwar/Doda 1981
Jammu and Kashmir GK Question Answers and Quiz 2018
With how many regions Jammu and Kashmir is formed?
- Jammu and Kashmir consists of three regions: Jammu, the Kashmir Valley and Ladakh.
Which regions is known as “Little Tibet”?
- Ladakh, also known as “Little Tibet”, is renowned for its remote mountain beauty and Buddhist culture.
Which state in India has the Muslim-majority population?
- The state, Jammu and Kashmir, is the only state in India with a Muslim-majority population (68.31%).
What’s Article 370 of the Constitution of India?
- Jammu and Kashmir is the only state in India which enjoys special autonomy under Article 370 of the Constitution of India, according to which no law enacted by the Parliament of India, except for those in the field of defence, communication and foreign policy, will be extendable in Jammu and Kashmir unless it is ratified by the state legislature of Jammu and Kashmir. Subsequently, jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of India over Jammu and Kashmir has been extended.
Which State in India has its own official state flag?
- Jammu and Kashmir is the only Indian state to have its own official state flag along with national flag and constitution.
It consists of a deep red field, representing labour, charged with a plough to represent agriculture. Three stripes are found on the hoist side and represent the three geographic regions of the state: Jammu, the Kashmir Valley and Ladakh.
What’s the duration of Jammu & Kashmir Assembly?
- The Jammu & Kashmir Assembly is the only state in India to have a 6-year term, in contrast to the norm of a 5-year term followed in every other state’s Assembly.
Where is the Mata Vaishno Devi located?
- Mata Vaishno Devi is located on the trikuta hills which is around 40 to 45 km away from Jammu City.
Where is the world’s highest green golf course located?
- Gulmarg is the world’s highest green golf course at an altitude of 2,650 metres (8,690 ft)
J&K current affairs 2018
This section will be Updated soon !! Need any info comment below and we will Update according to your needs.